Emergency contact and release
First name Last name
Phone Your email
In case of an emergency, contact:
First name Last name Relationship
Any allergies, medication or other information needed in an emergency
Release and Waiver of Liability
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS!
This Release and Waiver of Liability (the "Release") executed on this day of , 2021,by (the "Volunteer") in favor of Stichting Mangrove Maniacs Bonaire (“Mangrove Maniacs”), a nonprofit Foundation legally formed and registered at Bonaire’s Chamber of Commerce under registration number (12709), its directors, officers, employees, and agents.
The Volunteer desires to work as a volunteer for Mangrove Maniacs and engage in the activities related to being a volunteer for mangrove forest restoration work (the "Activities"). The Volunteer understands that the Activities may include travel by small watercraft to and from the work site, physical work in wet and muddy conditions using gardening tools such as saws, hedge clippers and shovels, and exposure to sunshine and mosquitoes.
The Volunteer hereby freely, voluntarily, and without duress executes this Release under the following terms:
Release and Waiver
1. Volunteer does hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless Mangrove Maniacs and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, that arise or may hereafter arise from Volunteer's Activities with Mangrove Maniacs. VOLUNTEER UNDERSTANDS THAT THIS RELEASE DISCHARGES MANGROVE MANIACS FROM ANY LIABILITY OR CLAIM THAT THE VOLUNTEER MAY HAVE AGAINST MANGROVE MANIACS WITH RESPECT TO ANY BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM VOLUNTEER'S ACTIVITIES WITH MANGROVE MANIACS, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF MANGROVE MANIACS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS OR OTHERWISE. VOLUNTEER ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT MANGROVE MANIACS DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR OR OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE OR OTHER ASSISTANCE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MEDICAL, HEALTH, OR DISABILITY INSURANCE IN THE EVENT OF INJURY OR ILLNESS.
2. Medical Treatment. Volunteer does hereby release and forever discharge Mangrove Maniacs from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first aid, treatment, or service rendered in connection with the Volunteer's Activities with Mangrove Maniacs.
3. Insurance. The Volunteer understands that Mangrove Maniacs does not carry or maintain health, medical, or disability insurance coverage for any Volunteer.
4. Photographic Release. Volunteer does hereby grant and convey unto Mangrove Maniacs all right, title, and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by Mangrove Maniacs during the Volunteer's Activities with Mangrove Maniacs.
5. Other. Volunteer expressly agrees that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of Bonaire, Dutch Caribbean, and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Bonaire, Dutch Caribbean. Volunteer also agrees that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release shall be held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such clause or provision shall not otherwise affect remaining provisions of this Release which shall continue to be enforceable.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Volunteer has executed this Release as of the date first above written.
Signature Parent or legal guardian of volunteer under the age of 18: